Sunday, November 19, 2006

football and videogames


Dallas Cowboys just beat the undefeated Indianapolis Colts...

...The Dallas Cowboys won...led by Tony Romo.




THE Tony Romo...the guy I spent so much time watching over at O'Brien Stadium during EIU football seasons. I was brought back to those fall afternoons of my youth today when I watched on tv a quarterback from tiny EIU lead his NFL team past the best team in the league with arguably the best quarterback in the league, Peyton Manning.

crazy!!!!


one other thing---




WAY too much fun. TJ's LAN party explosion turned into a Wii explosion...and it was glorious. I can't imagine how crazy smash bros. will be on this system. KJ pointed out that this is the best system for social events and I would have to agree. Those controllers will make anyone look absolutely foolish....and all anyone can do is laugh about it together.


....awesome :)


good night!
-dave

1 comment:

Jeffffffffffffffff said...

ok now I knew Romo was good at EIU, but I didn't think he was the same Romo that everyone seems be talking about now. I used to be in the marching band when he was quarterback at EIU. We had a cheer that was just basically Romo over and over again.